The flu vaccine is recommended for everyone from six months of age, but is available free under the National Immunisation Program for people who face a high risk from influenza and its complications. These are:
• People aged 65 years and over.
• Pregnant women (at any stage of pregnancy).
• All children aged six months to less than five years of age.
• People aged six months and over with medical conditions such as severe asthma, lung or heart disease, low immunity or diabetes.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged six months and over.
Please contact our friendly reception staff or book online to arrange your vaccination and ensure you are protected this year.