COVID vaccination (Astrazeneca vaccine) is now available.
COVID vaccination is a key step in addressing this worldwide pandemic. Vaccination will be rolled out in stages, with priority given to people who are at higher risk of contracting COVID, or suffering more severe illness from COVID infection.
As of 30th April 2021, the rollout is covering Phases 1a and 1b, which means COVID vaccination is available to the following eligible patient groups:
• Hotel quarantine and border workers
• Aged care and disability care staff
• Aged care and disability residents
• Healthcare workers currently employed
• Household contacts of quarantine and border workers
• Critical and high risk workers who are currently employed (eg. defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing sectors)
• Elderly people aged 70 and over
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 55 years and over
• Adults with an underlying medical condition or significant disability
Please contact our friendly reception staff or book online to arrange your vaccination.
** Please note that it is currently recommended that people aged less than 50 years old are offered Pfizer (rather than Astrazeneca) COVID vaccination however we do not have Pfizer COVID vaccination available at the clinic.